Disconnection protection is a tool which protects our players if their Internet connection is lost while they are involved in the game.
- Service Disruptions
- You may face Service disruptions, including, but not limited to disconnection or communication interferences due to issues in the internet infrastructure used for providing or accessing the Services or due to issues with the hardware and software used by you. You understand that pokertempo.com has no control over these factors. pokertempo.com shall not be responsible for any interruption in Services and you take full responsibility for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions for any such reason.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree to the fact that if you are unable to play in any Real Money Game due to any error or omission attributable to pokertempo.com, including technical or other glitches at our end, your remedy is limited either to:
- A refund of the amount of entry fee which you would have actually paid for participation in that Real Money Game; or
- A refund of the amount lost in that Real Money Game. You agree that under no circumstances shall you compel pokertempo.com or hold pokertempo.com liable to pay you any amount over and above the service charges for any of the aforementioned errors/omissions of pokertempo.com.
- Tournament game disconnection protection
- Real money game disconnection protection
- Sit and go multi-table tournament game disconnection protection
- Game cancellation policy:
- Community/private games: Each player will be refunded back the exact amount of money he or she had at the start of the hand at the time of cancellation.
- Single-table tournaments:If a Tournament is cancelled because for technical reasons, any players who were eliminated prior to cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded and will receive an equal share of the buy-in monies of the eliminated players. The eliminated players' buy-ins is equally divided regardless of chip standing at the time of cancellation.
- Multi-table tournaments:
- The tournament is cancelled before starting.
- The tournament is cancelled, but no players are in the money.
- The tournament is cancelled, and players are in the money.
- The tournament with guaranteedprize is cancelled.
- If Freeroll is cancelled.
- If Knock-out tournament is cancelled.
- If Sit'n'Gois cancelled.
There can be situations when a tournament is cancelled by some technical reasons or because of the system administrator interference. For such cases there is a special Cancellation policy which establishes several general rules:
If a tournament was cancelled for some reasons (for example, the tournament was not filled with the required minimum number of players), players get Buy-in and Fees refunded.
If a tournament is cancelled before the players are in the money, each remaining player gets back his/her tournament Fee, and the prize pool, formed from Buy-ins, is divided based on the following formula:
50% is distributed evenly among all remaining players;
50% is distributed proportionally according to the chip count of remaining players;
The number of remaining chips counts at the beginning of player's hand, during which the tournament is cancelled.
If a tournament is cancelled, and some players are already in the money, each remaining player gets back his/her tournament Fee, and the prize pool, formed from Buy-ins, is divided based on the following formula:
each player receives the minimum prize not yet awarded at the time of cancellation;
the remainder of the prize pool is distributed proportionally according to the chip count of remaining players;
If a tournament with a guaranteed prize pool is cancelled, the return is made based on the total amount of Buy-ins, not on the size of guaranteed prize.
Ex., we have the tournament with guaranteed prize = 100 INR, total BuyIn = 70 INR. Thus, namely 70 INR will be distributed between the remained players if the tournament is cancelled.
The situation with Freerolls cancellation is like that of guaranteed tournaments, except for the situations when a tournament is cancelled before the prizes distribution starts. In such cases you never know who of the players would take a winning place. Thus, as soon as Freeroll is a “free of charge” tournament, no one from the remained players gets the compensation when the tournament is cancelled.
Here are applied the rules used for ordinary (regular) tournament cancellation except for one thing: Knockout bounties that were charged from players' balances at registration, return to remained players.
Sit'n'Go tournaments are cancelled in accordance with the general rules mentioned in the beginning.
During Single-Table and Multi-Table tournaments, you will be folded if you lose your connection and your blinds will be paid until you return. Refunds for poker tournaments will only be issued if a problem with the tournament is identified by pokertempo.com and found to have been a result of a technical fault or error.
We currently offer disconnection protection on the Fixed Limit tables only.
Disconnection protection resets are allowed for a maximum of three times in a seven-day period of live gameplay. Before accepting the player's reset request, pokertempo.com will check whether the player has used up their quota of resets. We will not reset the protection if the player has used their quota.
All players are limited to eight disconnection protections (three resets) within a seven-day period of live gameplay.
Disconnection protection is not available in any Sit & Go, Single-Table or Multi-Table tournament.